Summertime is filled with outdoor play, swimming, barbecues, and family time. Here are a few tips to make sure your children stay safe during the summertime fun:
- Even in cool weather, children should never be left in the car.
- Pools should always be surrounded by a fence at least 4 feet high with a self-closing, self-latching gate.
- Young children should always be within arm’s reach while in the water.
- Inflatable swimming devices are not life jackets. Supervision is still necessary.
- Use sunscreen and reapply every 2 hours and after swimming.
Leave a Reply