- It is perfectly normal for siblings to fight.
- As a parent, avoid being a referee in every single battle.
- Let the children work things out on their own.
- It can be hard to be patient and watch as one child is unfair to another.
- If you stay out of it, they will learn conflict resolution skills.
- Of course – if there is a possibility of physical harm, then get involved.
- After they work things out, then discuss with your children what you discovered and share your wisdom – tell the bully child to be more giving and tell the timid child to be more confident.
Leave a Reply