- Raising a self-reliant child starts the moment you come home from hospital.
- Start by asking the question ‘Is my child old enough to own this task?’ – Is my child old enough to sleep through the night? Is my child old enough to dress himself?
- If you ask that question as your child grows, then little by little you will be transferring the tasks over to her.
- Allow your child to problem solve on his or her own – this builds confidence.
- Raising a self-reliant child is raising a child more likely to be successful.
Leave a Reply